Who we are and how we go about our business is just as important as the products and solutions that we deliver. We continue to develop a culture where everyone can feel safe, respected and empowered to be the very best they can be and one where there is strength and unity in delivering common goals. The Cladtek culture is typified in our core values.
- There’s power in UNITY
- Together we are much more powerful
- We value each person and actively create opportunities to harness the unique skills that each member brings
- We embrace diversity and utilise many and varied perspectives in building one unified eco-system
- We build strong union with our valued clients to fortify both our futures
- Our commitment to each other means that we are reliable and we go beyond to help our fellow team members
- We understand that accountability is a cornerstone in the pursuit of excellence. We take full responsibility for our actions and acknowledge that we are accountable for the results that we deliver, both individually and collectively
- We thrive on delivering EXCELLENCE
- We understand that excellence can only be attained when all parts of the business achieve a level of precision
- We strive to attain excellence across every dimension of our business
- We develop the necessary systems to maintain levels of excellence across our operations
- We value life and champion SUSTAINABILITY
- We rigorously apply the highest safety standards across our operations, because above all things, we value our people.
- We engineer solutions that stand the test of time
- We take a long-term approach to the solutions we provide and the impact our actions have on our world
- We develop sustainable programs that empower our people, so that they know they are making a positive difference
- We innovate and adapt in order to reduce our environmental impact
- Progress demands INNOVATION
- We constantly innovate to continuously improve
- We motivate each other to think differently, explore possibilities and break boundaries
- Our innovative approach helps us to overcome obstacles and devise solutions to complex challenges
- Delivering value is paramount to our purpose
- We want our clients to receive exceptional value and become strong advocates
The Cladtek story is one that has been engineered out of innovation and ingenuity. Since inception in 2005 the focus has always been on developing process and technology to provide outstanding solutions that are scalable and cost-effective.
Today Cladtek is the largest supplier of weld overlay Corrosion Resistant Alloy (CRA) globally and a leading supplier of CRA mechanically lined pipe (MLP).
From humble beginnings the business has expanded globally and now operates three purpose-built manufacturing facilities in Indonesia, Brazil and Saudi Arabia.
We offer a range of standalone related services such as induction bending, pipe spool fabrication, thermally sprayed aluminium coating, design and manufacture of clad valves, and design and manufacture of clad pressure vessels including pig launchers and receivers. We also offer complete,
integrated clad product solutions that allow our customers to combine our various products and services into a single, seamless package that extends all the way to fabrication of skids and modules.
Across our 3 manufacturing centres and our many offices we’ve built a team that thinks smartly, innovating and engineering solutions that few can and ultimately delivering world-class product that is highly cost-effective. That takes a lot of smart people working together in unison.
Group Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Lee is responsible for managing Cladtek’s business & operations globally. He has a technical background in manufacturing of pumps, valves & automation, and has led organizations across Asia Pacific, supporting a variety of sectors including energy, mining, and renewables.
He has been in the energy sector for 20 years. He is a mechanical engineer, with a Master of Business Administration (MBA), has completed his senior executive education at Melbourne Business School, and is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Executive Vice President Business & Product Developments
Paul is responsible for new business, new product, and market development. He also leads our Global Technical Authority team.
He has 37 years of experience in the manufacture and marketing of line pipe, fittings, flanges and valves. Extensive knowledge of Corrosion Resistant Alloys (CRA) and their applications, and the manufacture of CRA piping products with a strong emphasis on new and innovative approaches to manufacture, inclusive of testing and validation methods.
Paul is a Founder of Cladtek, and developer of the Company’s patented Mechanically Lined Pipe (MLP) manufacturing process, and author of a number of technical papers related to CRA pipelines.
Executive Vice President / Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Ryan is responsible for finance, business integrity, governance, and compliance, and also manages the Group Commercial Team.
He is an accounting and finance professional, and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with over 23 years of experience in the finance sector, including 9 years with one of the “Big Four” accounting firms, and has more than 15 years of experience in a senior finance leadership role in manufacturing and construction sectors.
Ryan has a strong background in business management and sound experience in business processes and practices relevant to global manufacturing in the oil and gas industry.
Senior Vice President & Chief / Operating Officer (COO)
Chris provides leadership and strategic direction to the organization specifically in Group Supply Chain, Group IT & Digitalization, Quality, Health, Safety, Environment (QHSE), and Group Operational Excellence including lean manufacturing, automation, and intellectual property.
He has over 25 years of experience in the manufacturing and oil & gas sector globally with senior leadership roles in quality, planning, project management, & operations.
Chris holds a Master of Science (MSc) in Operations and Supply Chain Management from the University of Liverpool.
Iban Salda Safwan
Senior Vice President People & Culture
Iban is responsible for People & Culture and subordinating Regional Human Resources Operations team around the globe. He also responsible for Group People Management, Cladtek University/Cladtek Training Academy development, and leads global Branding and Marketing team.
He started his career as an Industrial & Organizational Psychologist and has more than 18 years of experience in the oil & gas, renewable, energy, and manufacturing sector with senior leadership roles in Human Resources and Branding.
Iban has completed several Business Management & Leadership program from INSEAD, hold Professional Psychologist Program degree and certification from the Gadjah Mada University & the Ahmad Dahlan University, and he is strong in organizational capability, talent management, branding, and management of change.
Senior Vice President EMEA Region (Europe, Middle East & Africa)
Steven is responsible for all aspects of regional operations, including sales & commercial, project delivery, operations, and engineering within the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
He holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the UK and a Mechanical Engineering degree from Australia. He has an array of experience in multinational construction, engineering and manufacturing spanning over 12 years. Steven possesses robust operations and stakeholder management skills, technical knowledge, business development proficiency and strong commercial acumen.
Steven is committed to delivering Cladtek’s extensive expansion plan within the EMEA region with a specific focus on developing Cladtek’s existing product line and introducing novel products and technologies with a focus on domestic value creation.
Senior Vice President SA Region (South America)
Eduardo is responsible for all aspects of regional operations, including sales & commercial, project delivery, operations, and engineering within the South America (SA) region.
He started his career as Commercial Engineer, and has more than 18 years of experience in the energy and manufacturing sector with senior leadership roles in welding & operations.
Eduardo has strong technical experience and background on validation, qualification and fabrication of Corrosion Resistant Alloy (CRA) products including Weld Overlay, Induction Bending, and Mechanically Lined Pipe (MLP) applied in flowline, risers, subsea equipment and top sides.